What is SmartLife SmartHealth?
SmartLife SmartHealth offers a comprehensive Thailand Wellness & Medical Products Services and Longstay Experiences. Stay at co-housing homes with matching program activities. Enjoy smart life peers to peers’ care including using Life Sensing Technology to improve and monitoring the quality of life and healthcare services. The goal is to promote and protect good health among elderly through Prevention and Treatment of wellness for good quality of life in communities.
While staying in Thailand, our team offer services to match your Wellness and Healthcare needs. Seniors have different requirements for wellness and healthcare compared to conventional medicine. The complications that come with age require a different approach compared to younger due to physiological changes. Specialized Care that meets the needs of the elderly through diagnosis and treatment of medical and social conditions is required. You can rest assured that we can help you to reach the best diagnostic and treatment services.
Thailand, the most renown destination, offers warm hospitality, safety, hygiene standards, great food, and joyful activities at a very affordable rate. Come and stay in Thailand as your second home with Quality of Life. Learn, Love & Sharing Wealth and Health in Thailand.
Interview with the Founder
Founder & CEO Suwadee Pachariyangkun
SmartLife SmartHealth (SLSH) is an innovative social enterprise aiming to get ready for all nations into an aging society. The project also collaborates with Time Bank & Labor Bank to do a good deed for others in the community. Considering the program as Social Enterprise to facilitate Thai senior and elder to earn income via co-housing home after their retirement and improve quality of their life using Life Sensing Technology, which can be bilateral business between countries. To create and implement wellness and smart communities of smart generation and elderly senior citizen /expat in Thailand.
Our group has a professional high qualified advisory board from different sectors to provide the best of safety and superb services of Longevity and Medical & Wellness. As Chairperson of the Mission, I am proud to serve and services to all delegations.
Experiences and Career Path
- Founder & Managing Director for Universal Travel Link & Services Co., Ltd (1990-present)
- Founder of Arabian Smile Holidays
- Initiator and Founder of Rich India Call Center to promote MICE & trade for Thailand and India
- Founder and Advisory Chairperson for Sure2Trips.com Thailand Tourism Platform B2B2C
- Secretary General for Thai Medical & Wellness Association (TMWTA 2020-present)
- Chairperson for Thai Tourism Credit Union for Development (2017-2018)
- Board of Director for DEPA (SIPA Software Industry Promotion Agency; 2015-2017)
- Former Committees under Minister of Commerce for “Thailand Creative Economy” (2010-2014)
- Vice Chairperson for Trade in Services Thai Chamber of Commerce (2010-2014)
- Committee for Thailand Tourism ICT Sparkling (SIPA 2014)
- Vice President for Thai Travel Agent Association (TTAA-Outbound 2008-2014)
- Committee for Association for Thai Travel Agent (ATTA-Inbound 2010-2012)
- Marketing Committees for Thai Incentive and Convention Association (TICA 2012-2014)
- Lecturer for MICE & Travel Management at Assumption University (1990-present)
Mr. Janis Radink
Mr. Pakapop Chor Charoenying
Director of Stategic Alliances
Mr. Saen Phayungsri
Director of Business Development
Ms. Hasavapimon Wongkhotchamethee
Wellness & Medical Tourism Consultant