3 Nights at 4 star Hotels
During the 4 Days/ 3 Nights in Bangkok, our guests stay at one of our partner 4-star Hotels. All hotel options are located in the heart of Bangkok and include a daily breakfast buffet. The hotel choice is subject to availability from our partner hotels or similar.
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom
- Montien Hotel Bangkok
- Citrus Sukhumvit 13 Hotel
Meet & Greet with our Representative and Private Airport Transfer
The Thai hospitality begins upon your arrival: Our SmartLife SmartHealth Representative will welcome you at the airport and hand over a welcome present. Afterwords a private transfer will be provided to your accommodation in Bangkok.
Complimentary Wearable Device
The wearable device is designed and built to provide people with an advanced tool to constantly monitor the most important vital signs in real time: raising the bar of wellness and healthcare with a new generation of Life Sensing Technology that extend the possibility to monitor more than 30 different bio-parameters.
Furthermore, the device offers an Emergency Button for 24/7 Safety and WeCare function to share the bio-parameters with doctors, relatives or friends.
Bangkok City Tour
The city tour starts in the shopping area in the heart of Bangkok and continues to the Giant Swing in the old town of the city (left picture). This area was the old commercial district of inner Bangkok during early Rattanakosin period where old mansions and small shops owned by royal descents. Not only traditional way of life and local community, but also interesting story of the community and hidden sacred places with temples are very excited to be explored: Observe local community paying respect to the sacred Tiger God Shrine. Following with Wat Rajbophit with remarkable architecture, its importance to the Royal Family and residence of the Supreme Patriarch of Thailand is the highlight. Introduce Hinduism traditions and beliefs integrated to royal ceremonies and Thai way of life at Devasathan (Brahmin Temple), residence of the Court Brahmins descended from ancient priests who performed important royal and religious ceremonies for the Thai Monarchy since 1784.
In the unlikely event that some accident happens during your stay in Thailand, we provide an extensive travel insurance to all our guests. The insurance is valid for up to 30 days. For more details on the coverage, see below:
- Loss of life, dismemberment, loss of sight or total permanent disability per person (THB 1,000,000)
- Medical expenses due to accident, limit per person and per period of insurance (THB 500,000)
- Evacuation expense from injury, return transport of insured to residence or to suitable hospital closet to residence, incl. appropriate car ambulance from event place to hospital (THB 100,000)
- Medical Expenses due to Act of Terrorism, limit per person and per period of insurance (THB 30,000)
- Medical expenses arising from accident from skiing, snorkeling, speed boat, banana boat, jet ski, parasailing (pulled by speed boat), sea walker, per each accident (covered)
- Repatriation expense for mortal remains (THB 100,000)
- Food poisoning (THB 100,000)
- Hospitalization benefit from injury-domestic and outbound per day (max 30 days) (THB 800)